The Australian Camp Oven Festival DA Hall & Co Camp Oven Cooking Competition is a great event and we are looking forward to our 2018 competition being even bigger and better than ever!
There are several competitions categories at our Festival including Championship, Intermediate, Drovers Apprentices (for youth under 18) and our Beginner category. Competitors can cook in teams of up to four people.
- The Championship competition offers great prize money as well as the coveted Championship Camp Oven that you can’t buy anywhere. The competition runs over the 2 days of the festival and competitors must cook everything on the menu.
- The Intermediate competition is brand new in 2018 and a great way for past Beginners to move up before tackling the daunting Championship competition
- The Beginner competition is more of a have a go competition and you can choose to do it all or just one thing, it’s up to you.
- The Drovers Apprentices Competition is suitable for youth or school aged entries.
So get your team together, get practicing and come along and enjoy yourself at the next Australian Camp Oven Festival.
2018 Competitions and Menus
Please note our menus have changed since our 2016 event so please read carefully!
- Beginner Competition
- Drovers Apprentices Competition
- Championship Competition
- Intermediate Competition
Have a question about the Cooking Competition? Email us here.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to keep across our news as we prepare for the 2018 festival.