The DA Hall & Co Camp Oven Cooking Competition was a great success at our 2016 event and we are looking forward to our 2018 competition being even bigger and better!.
There are several competitions at our Festival including a Championship Competition and the Beginner Competition. Competitors can cook in teams of up to four people. In 2016 we have added a Drovers Apprentices Competition for youth under 18.
- The Championship competition offers great prize money as well as the coveted Championship Camp Oven that you can’t buy anywhere. The competition runs over the 2 days of the festival and competitors must cook everything on the menu.
- The beginner competition is more of a have a go competition and you can choose to do it all or just one thing, it’s up to you.
- The Drovers Apprentices Competition is a new addition in 2016 and is suitable for youth or school aged entries.
So get your team together, get practicing and come along and enjoy yourself at the next Australian Camp Oven Festival.
2016 Competitions and Menus:- these are examples of the menus from 2016 – changes WILL occur before the 2018 event
- Beginner Competition
- Drovers Apprentices Competition
- Championship Competition
- Champions of Champions Competition
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to keep across our news as we prepare for the 2018 festival.