AUSTRALIAN CAMPOVEN FESTIVAL MILLMERRAN INC
CAMPING RULES & CONDITIONS
Camping is provided by the Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc.
- Generators are allowed – but please don’t be THAT person who has all of your neighbours complaining! It makes the event organisers very cranky and you will be asked to turn it off or may be asked to leave the grounds. GENERATOR HOURS ARE between 8 am to 9 pm only.
- All water taps on site are potable water. NO PERMANENT HOSES TO TAPS. We recommend that you arrive to our festival with your water tanks full.
- Porta potties are not to be emptied into onsite toilets. There is a dump point on the grounds near to gate 1.
- All Vehicles, ropes, pegs etc…must fit onto your campsite. Extra vehicles can be parked outside the grounds.
- Patrons on powered sites will need to provide their own extension cord (up to 30meters in length, depending on site position) to plug into the camping ground distribution board. All extension cords should be tested and tagged as per Electrical Testing Standard AS3760.
- Millmerran Show Society Inc cannot guarantee a consistent uninterrupted supply of electricity to your site: therefore we do not recommend that participants rely on the Millmerran Show Society power supply for the running of any medical related equipment.
- ACOF event wrist bands must be worn at all times.
Well behaved pets are welcome at the Australian Camp Oven Festival – we have never had to kick a pet out of the grounds…a few inconsiderate owners but no pets!
- Pets are prohibited from food areas – this includes while lining up for food or where food is consumed.
- All pets must be on a lead when in public places. Please remember that not everyone loves your pet as much as you, so keep yours under control at all times.
- Never leave pets at camp alone if they are going to annoy your neighbours.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up any “mess” deposited by their pet. This means YOU need to clean up after your pooch!
FIRE PREVENTION & SAFETY
- No naked flames or fires allowed for safety reasons. Only festival approved areas allowed to have fires. You can use heat beads in an enclosed device (such as an OzPig and the likes) while you are at the campsite.
- Remember glass or shiny objects in the sun can start fires so be aware of such objects and where they are left.
- In the event of fire always RING 000 and notify the camping steward on 0427 916 669.
- As a fire safety measure could you please leave a full bucket of water near the front passenger side wheel of your vehicle for the duration of your stay?
- First aid will be onsite over the festival weekend, but they may not be onsite for the entire duration of your stay.
- If you require emergency assistance please phone the ambulance – 000. Please take note of your site number for reference if you need to call the emergency services.
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY AND RE-ENTRY
- All vehicles must ENTER through GATE 2 (Main Gate) – Monday to Friday and ENTER through Gate 1 Saturday and Sunday.
- All traffic to EXIT AND RE-ENTER through gate 1 (closest to town) when manned 8 am to 5 pm otherwise through gate 2 (main gate).
- Movement of vehicles to and from the showgrounds will be restricted to those who hold camping/vehicle passes.
- BYO alcohol to be consumed at campsites only. NO BYO in festival area as a Bar will be operating Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.
- No trading outside of the market area. If you haven’t paid a stall site fee you are not permitted to sell goods.
- By attending the event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the event organiser.
- Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, and/or security have the right to remove any person, vehicle or camp site which in its opinion contravenes any rights, laws or directions given to campers.
- Aircraft & Drones – due to being next to an airport NO unauthorized aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) are to used at the festival site.