“ACOF” means Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc
“Tickets” means any form of official admission pass issued by ACOF including official receipt or wristband
“Event” means Australian Camp Oven Festival
The Australian Camp Oven Festival may record the festival with photographs, audio and video. By attending the ACOF you agree that you may be included in these. We retain the right to use this material for future promotional purposes.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket.
- Produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorized source or through illegal means.
- Produces a ticket that has been duplicated.
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Festival Organisers will not refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets where:
- The ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event.
- The ticket is stolen or lost.
- The ticket has been duplicated.
- The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the grounds in any of the circumstances outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The event does not meet his or her expectations.
- The incorrect ticket type has been purchased.
- Should unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond ACOF control cause disruption or abandonment of the remainder of the Event.
- Should you choose not to attend on the occasion of inclement weather – this is an all-weather event
*On the occasion of unforeseen and safety-threatening circumstances, prior to the start of the Event, event organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event, with a refund of the amount of the ticket less administration costs.
Camping is sold per site. Weekend festival tickets must be purchased at the time of booking a camping site.
No patrons are permitted to set up camp prior to Monday 29th September. Sites are to be vacated by Tuesday 7th October.
Camping areas are designated quiet zones from 10pm onwards. No loud music or disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
All members of any campsite causing disruption will be evicted from the campsite, no warnings given.
Camp fires are not permitted in the camping areas.
Generators in the camping areas can be run between 8 am to 9 pm. Please consider if you really need the generator to be running and always be considerate of your neighbours.
All campers must take their rubbish to the designated waste collection points.
Porta potties are not to be emptied into toilets. There is a dump point on the grounds.
Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the festival site.
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- No ticket holder is entitled to do any trading without the consent of the event organisers.
- Light or cause to be lit any unauthorized fires outside of the assigned areas.
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or event infrastructure.
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits.
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area. All rubbish is to be disposed of correctly in facilities provided.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the site.
Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival. Faulty, or damaged wristbands may be replaced by Festival Organisers at their discretion. No old armband = no new armband.
While every attempt is made to present the program as advertised, the program may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to evict any person who:
- Is found to have entered the site without a valid wristband.
- Does not comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Is in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct.
- Is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking.
- Is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival.
- Is causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site.
Pets are allowed however:
- All dogs must be on a lead when in public places.
- Dogs are prohibited from food areas or gathering where food is consumed eg. The food tent, or lining up for food.
- Never leave pets at camp alone if they are going to bark and annoy neighbours.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up any “mess” deposited by their pet.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival is a licensed event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the festival precinct. BYO alcohol is permitted at your campsite. Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the festival precinct will have their wristband removed, and be evicted from the festival site.
No Smoking is permitted inside buildings, around the food stalls or tent structures.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. The patron enters the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services (including liability for negligence) and to the extent permitted by the law in the supply of a recreational service. The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.