The Australian Camp Oven Festival DA Hall & Co Camp Oven Cooking Competition is a great event and we are looking forward to our 2022 competition being even bigger and better than ever!
There are several competitions categories at our Festival including Championship, Intermediate, Drovers Apprentices (for youth under 18) and our Beginner category. Competitors can cook in teams of up to four people.
- The DA Hall & Co Championship competition offers great prize money as well as the coveted Championship Camp Oven that you can’t buy anywhere. The competition runs over the 2 days of the festival and competitors must cook everything on the menu.
- The Intermediate competition was brand new in 2018 and a great way for past Beginners to move up before tackling the daunting Championship competition.
- The Beginner competition is more of a have a go competition and you can choose to do it all or just one thing, it’s up to you.
- The Drovers Apprentices Competition is suitable for youth or school aged entries.
- Or join in the “Fisherman’s Challenge” – a 1 event challenge on Sunday morning.
So get your team together, get practicing and come along and enjoy yourself at the next Australian Camp Oven Festival.
Click below to download our 2021 Competition Forms:
Have a question about the Cooking Competition? Email us here.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to keep across all Cooking Competition news as we prepare for the 2022 festival.