“ACOF” means Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc
“Tickets” means any form of official admission pass issued by ACOF including official receipt or wristband
“Event” means Australian Camp Oven Festival
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket.
- Produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorized source or through illegal means or has been duplicated.
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival may record the festival with photographs, audio and video. By attending the ACOF you agree that you may be included in these. We retain the right to use this material for future promotional purposes.
CONDITIONS OF SALE – GENERAL
Festival Organisers will not refund*, provide an exchange or replace any tickets where:
- The ticket holder chooses not to attend the event.
- The ticket is stolen or lost.
- The ticket has been duplicated.
- The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the grounds in any of the circumstances outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The event does not meet his or her expectations.
- The incorrect ticket type has been purchased.
- Should unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond ACOF control cause disruption or abandonment of the remainder of the Event.
- Should you choose not to attend on the occasion of inclement weather – this is an all-weather event
On the occasion of unforeseen and safety-threatening circumstances, prior to the start of the Event, event organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event, with a refund of the amount of the ticket less administration costs.
Pre-event: If a patron becomes COVID symptomatic in the weeks leading up to the event, a full refund (less bank and TicketSearch fees) will be offered. If a patron becomes symptomatic during their first day at the Australian Camp Oven Festival, they will be entitled to a full refund (less bank and TicketSearch fees). If a patron arrives at the gate to check-in and has been identified as symptomatic at that time, a full refund will be offered (less bank and TicketSearch fees).
During event: If a patron becomes symptomatic from the second day of the event, they will present to a medical professional immediately on-site, leave the event and take a COVID test. A refund of their ticket will be offered (less bank and TicketSearch fees).
Refunds are NOT made if: you change your mind; you are unable to attend the event due to a change in personal circumstances; due to poor weather before, during or after the event.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID?
With the reality of strict lockdowns ever present in the COVID world in which we find ourselves, we are offering a full refund (less bank and TicketSearch booking fees) on ticket purchases if the event is cancelled, and we are unable to reschedule within six months.
In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all visitors enter the ACOF site at their own risk. Whilst ACOF has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering ACOF all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including thorough consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the event.
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- No trading outside of the market area. If you haven’t paid a stall site fee you are not permitted to sell goods.
- Light or cause to be lit any unauthorized fires outside of the assigned areas.
- Cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any public facility or event infrastructure.
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits.
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area. All rubbish is to be disposed of correctly in facilities provided.
Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, and/or security have the right to remove any person, vehicle or camp site which in its opinion contravenes any rights, laws or directions given to visitors.
Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival. Faulty, or damaged wristbands may be replaced by Festival Organisers at their discretion. No old armband = no new armband.
- Camping is sold per site. Weekend festival tickets must be purchased at the time of booking a camping site. Campsites are the same price whether you stay 1 night or up to a maximum of 7 nights during the available period.
- No patrons are permitted to set up camp prior to Monday 27th September. Sites are to be vacated by Monday 4th October.
- All Vehicles, ropes, pegs etc…must fit onto your campsite. Extra vehicles can be parked outside the grounds.
- Campfires are not permitted in the camping areas. No naked flames or fires allowed for safety reasons. Only festival approved areas allowed to have fires. You CAN use heat beads in an enclosed device (such as an OzPig and the likes) while you are at the campsite.
- Generators are permitted – but please don’t be THAT person who has all of your neighbours complaining! It makes the event organisers very cranky and you will be asked to turn it off or may be asked to leave the grounds. GENERATOR HOURS ARE between 8 am to 9 pm only.
Well behaved pets are welcome at the Australian Camp Oven Festival – we have never had to kick a pet out of the grounds…a few inconsiderate owners but no pets!
- All dogs must be on a lead when in public places.
- Dogs are prohibited from food areas or gathering where food is consumed e.g. the food tent, or while lining up for food.
- Never leave pets at camp alone if they are going to bark and annoy neighbours.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up any “mess” deposited by their pet. This means YOU need to clean up after your pooch!
The Australian Camp Oven Festival is a licensed event.
The bar will open at 4pm on Friday 1st October and a designated drinking area will be available, no alcohol is to be taken out of that area.
BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the festival precinct.
BYO alcohol is ONLY permitted at your campsite.
Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the festival precinct will have their wristband removed and be evicted from the festival site.
FIRE PREVENTION AND SAFETY
- Remember glass or shiny objects in the sun can start fires so be aware of such objects and where they are left.
- First aid will be onsite over the festival weekend, but they may not be onsite for the entire duration of your stay.
- If you require emergency assistance, please phone the ambulance – 000. Please take note of your site number for reference if you need to call the emergency services. And notify the camping steward on 0427 916 669 if possible.
- As a fire safety measure could you please leave a full bucket of water near the front passenger side wheel of your vehicle for the duration of your stay?
ENTRY, EXIT AND RE-ENTRY
- All vehicles must ENTER through GATE 2 (Main Gate) – Monday to Friday and ENTER through Gate 1 Saturday and Sunday. EXIT is through GATE 1.
- Movement of vehicles to and from the showgrounds will be restricted to those who hold camping/vehicle passes.
While every attempt is made to present the program as advertised, the program may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
- The Australian Camp Oven Festival is a licensed event.
- The bar will open at 4pm on Friday 1st October and a designated drinking area will be available, no alcohol is to be taken out of that area.
- BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the festival precinct.
- BYO alcohol is ONLY permitted at your campsite.
- Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the festival precinct will have their wristband removed, and be evicted from the festival site.
No Smoking is permitted inside buildings, around the food stalls or tent structures.
By attending the event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the event organiser.
Aircraft & Drones – due to being next to an airport NO unauthorized aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) are to be used at the festival site.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. The patron enters the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services (including liability for negligence) and to the extent permitted by the law in the supply of a recreational service. The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.